Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Holiday Vox Box 2012-Courtesy of Influenster

I finally received my Holiday VOX BOX!!! Excuse the yelling I'm a little excited. I love mail time! Anywho, I received the box from a handy dandy little site called Influenster. If you would like an invite to get awesome stuff let me know and I can hook it up! So, the box...yes, the box!



Isn't she lovely? lol...I received a yummy Quaker Medley Oatmeal which was totally suprising and delicious in the summer berry flavor! A Good Quikstyle brush that dries while you brush. Yes, Chloe my sweet little child, this is for your thick thick hair! A pink lemonade packet of Eboost that I will be needing while chasing chloe to brush her hair. A NYC New York color liquid lipshine which btw is awesome!!! A pack of Kiss nail stickers in an animal print. Animal print nails are not my thing but I will have my much younger niece try them out ASAP! One item that is not pictured is a gift code for $25 off any purchase until 1/31/2013 from Sole Society. I have been looking online at the shoes and I am in shoe heaven people! Also, if you would like the code for $25 of...its Influenster25!!! Yes, you're welcome :).

No comments:

Post a Comment