Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Subscription Boxes

I have just recently gotten the subscription box bug. Where have you been all my life? I have not subscribed to all the boxes I would like because, well I do have bills to pay but I have given a few whirl. 

My very first subscription was to Celebrate Crate
Dets: $20/mth shipping included. This subscription box is for individuals such as myself who love to entertain and make things. So far I have received a box October and November. Each month has a theme and October was Halloween themed Ob-v! 

The crate includes: 

I love the the glow in the dark paint, the ice tray and the spigot because they are things I can use over and over. The card is sure to get used because I love writing personalized cards especially to my hubby. And the balls? My kids have been throwing those around since the box arrived. I will share the November crate in a few days.

A few other subs I have subscribed to are Goodies Co Box and Cravebox. Goodies is a box backed by Walmart which includes 5-7 new food items per month for you try. I am obsessed with this sub! The cost is $7/mth which is soooo reasonable and if you want in you have to go to the site to request an invite. I have yet to receive a box yet but when I do you will hear my screams! Cravebox is $10-15/mth depending on the box and I have heard only good things. I'll keep you posted as the boxes come in! Below are past boxes from these two subs.
                                                                 Goodies Co.-November

                                                             Cravebox- Back to school

#WINNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment