Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving, Black Thursday-Friday shopping and mail call

I had to take to Thanksgiving hiatus to spend some much needed family time. If you know me you know that I am a SAHM but I am not Betty Crocker! My contribution for dinner was candied yams=win(almost a failure), Punch=obvious win, mini apple cheesecakes=total win thank goodness for pinterest. And I also made mini peach bread pudding cups but lets not even go there lol. We played twister after dinner and I felt like I had been hit by a truck! *old lady*

Did you know black Friday has been turned into black Thursday this year? Consumerism at its finest! Anywho, last year was my first year and for lack of a better expression it was awesome!!! So, I was super excited this year. Unfortunately, the stores forgot to get the memo and I was bored out of my mind in the stores. The sales were lacking awesomeness that I was hoping for. I have enough flat screens to light up the block and every small kitchen appliance known to man so there was nothing I really needed. But if you know me you know that if the price is right I will totally buy something I don't need. Don't judge me, it will only encourage my habit. My sister came away with two flat screens and two blu-ray players and its about time sista! She was such a winner<shoppers envy> smh
MAIL CALL:

I finally received my Thanksgiving themed Cravebox and...well, you be the judge.


1.Del Monte recipe and coupon book
2. Brookside Chocolate covered pomegranates=Winner!
3. Duncan Hines frosting creation with strawberry shortcake mix
4. 2 packs Mccormick gravy mix
5. 2 cans Del Monte green beans
6. 4 pack Knorr Stock
7. Coupon for a can of grands biscuits
8. $35 voucher for foldedwords.com=total winner!


Here is my celebrate crate from November
1. 35 Wilton lollipop sticks
2. Candiquik candy melts
3. 12 sweet treat labels
4. 3 cake pop molds
5. pack of chocolate flavored envelopes

I think I might be mail obsessed and possibly a hoader, lol! Stay tuned I'm expecting more packages.

BTW, my hubby/super soldier is in the home stretch of OCS! They are in the field for the next two weeks and guess who is the newly appointed first sergeant?!? Yeah, he'll be the best I have no doubt about it lol. We should be finding out when IBOLC begins fairly soon and I can't wait! 


No comments:

Post a Comment